Thursday, December 1, 2011

Count Down to the Fair!

I am almost done! I'm so close to being finished. I got one scarf, one hat, and one pair of slippers to finish before Saturday afternoon. I just have been staying up late to knit and crochet. There are still those last minute things to do too. Like...

Print business cards
Bring a Receipt Book
Print Banner
Knit Care Sheets
Cash Box
Table Cloth
And other little things (i.e. lunch)

I was able to get someone to share a table with me too, which is awesome. I was afraid of not having enough merchandise to fill the table. And I have some company! The fair is just a few hours and its my first one. I am glad its not an all day, all weekend event. It's just enough to get my feet wet.

After I graduate college, I need something to supplement my income. Craft shows seem like a good ticket. I have a job that already lets me work from home, but the shows could give me extra cushion (at least that's what I hope). I'm really excited to start something new, and could give me the type of lifestyle I want.

Lots of list making and checking to do tomorrow. Pictures of the merchandise coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment